Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 25 :: Eataly and Lincoln Square

Honestly, I had already written this post in full, and when I went to make an edit, it just sort of vanished. So, if you can forgive me, I'm not going to attempt to re-compose the entire blog entry. Instead, here's a list of the highlights:
1. Eataly: pastries, wines, cheeses, meats, fresh produce, pasta bar, pizza restaurant, bakery, and so on, and so on. We ate at the pizza place... I had a great pesto lasagna and a glass of white wine (I don't recall the type). It was a great pairing, and a wonderful experience.



2. Lincoln Square: farmers' market, art vendors, musicians, chess players (personal highlight).



All in all, it was a great morning. Laura wasn't feeling well, but she managed, and mentioned that she enjoyed the walk. Main observation: every section of New York is completely different than the last. Each has it's own personality and it's own life. This was no exception.

No comments: